Twitist Forums
Why did snapchat say that I screenshotted someone's stories when I didn't? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Why did snapchat say that I screenshotted someone's stories when I didn't? (/thread-159794.html)

Why did snapchat say that I screenshotted someone's stories when I didn't? - Welcome To The Jungle - 05-27-2014 01:46 PM

I was on Snapchat, I looked at someone's story, and a few minutes later she sent me a snapchat asking me why I'd been screenshotting her story photos. I checked my camera roll, and the photo's weren't there. I told her it must have been a glitch, but she didn't believe me. And I have to face her at school. Why did this happen and how can I convince her that this can happen? I don't want to look like some creepy stalker.
Ri: Things are awkward between us. She's being rude to me and seems to think I'm annoying and angry, which I'm not. Do you know why this might have happened? :]

- RL - 05-27-2014 02:02 PM

Just tell her you didn't. If she doesn't believe you, she doesn't believe you. Showing her your phone is a violation of your privacy, and you could have deleted or moved them anyway, so it wouldn't prove anything. What's the big deal?