Twitist Forums
why havent any celebs either retweeted or followed me back? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: why havent any celebs either retweeted or followed me back? (/thread-159847.html)

why havent any celebs either retweeted or followed me back? - Mark Barrow - 05-27-2014 06:47 PM

I have had twitter for over 3 years now and I have sent tweets and followed a lot of Wrestlers on Twitter, and I haven't had a single retweet or a follow back and I have a friend who has a lot of wrestlers following her, she always says just wait just wait and still nothing, its been like two years and I still haven't got a damn thing, and she always keeps saying just wait, what is wrong with me? its like im not cool enough or something

- I know nothing - 05-27-2014 06:49 PM

What's wrong with you is that you care about tweeting about wrestlers.

- Admin/Tech - 05-27-2014 07:02 PM

You and probably 50,000 other people are tweeting them , and they just don't talk to everyone.
And they certainly can't tell who you are by a little "tweet"

Not to bash or insult you , but, your gonna end up having all sorts of personal & social problems if you live your life worrying what others are thinking of you.

- Shayla - 05-27-2014 07:05 PM

They have multiple people following them and it would be chaos for them to follow everyone back. Even though they do see it sometimes.