Twitist Forums
Why won't Instagram let me follow any more people? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: Why won't Instagram let me follow any more people? (/thread-159857.html)

Why won't Instagram let me follow any more people? - 683 - 05-27-2014 07:44 PM

I deleted my original account about a month ago. Yesterday I decided that I'd like to start Instagraming again. Remembering I had an old fashion account, I decided to turn it into my personal account. I unfollowed all 664 people on the account (not all at one), but when I tried to follow someone from the app, it wouldn't let me. The button would turn green then go back to blue. I gave it an hour, tried it again and it did the same thing. I also tried logging out, turning my iPhone off, and uninstalling then reinstalling the app. It's been about 17 hours now and it still won't work. I can follow people through their website or different instagram add-on apps, but not through the app itself.
Any help?

- thewalkingdead21 - 05-27-2014 07:47 PM

same here...I just made another account and its working fine on my first/personal one. Im pretty sure were just going to have to use, like you said, the instagram websites and add-on apps. Yeah, it suck but I don't know what else to do. the website Im using is webstagram and it is working better than the instagram one, but still a big inconvenience.