Twitist Forums
Is Facebook Timeline going to be forced onto everyone or not? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Is Facebook Timeline going to be forced onto everyone or not? (/thread-16006.html)

Is Facebook Timeline going to be forced onto everyone or not? - rachiepachie - 11-09-2012 08:05 AM

Ever since January of this year, there have been articles everywhere, on the news, etc. saying that the Facebook Timeline will eventually be forced upon every Facebook user. In February, there were reports saying that the forced change will happen in just a few weeks' time from then. But it's May now. And some of my contacts are still not on the new Facebook Timeline. So have Facebook abandoned it's original intention of forcing it on everyone? Or will it still happen, but will take much longer than expected??

- LOL CORN - 11-09-2012 08:13 AM

You choose to get the timeline or not I'm sure it will make us all have it but then its just gonna change again, I just really hate the timeline so I don't have it

- iHayChew - 11-09-2012 08:13 AM

facebook is the Anti-Christ

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 08:13 AM

it's just taking longer than expected because there are billions of accounts to convert, and if they convert everyone all at once, it would cause severe slow-down with their servers

but yes, eventually everyone will be forced to use timeline