Twitist Forums
When it comes to dating, why do people think FB is good? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: When it comes to dating, why do people think FB is good? (/thread-160214.html)

Pages: 1 2

When it comes to dating, why do people think FB is good? - Emily - 05-29-2014 07:29 AM

Almost all of my friends have Facebook and they are pretty much addicted to it.
Some even say FB is a good way to start a relationship with someone u like cuz it makes it easier for shy people.

I don't have one so i don't understand what they meant.
Why Is FB so good when it comes to meeting someone new/ asking someone out?

- Ry03 - 05-29-2014 07:39 AM

Its just a less personal way of communicating. You are not as nervous.

- pow - 05-29-2014 07:50 AM

create an account its easy..

- Queen Jacquelyn - 05-29-2014 08:04 AM

Social networks has ruined the way people communicate. I guess people are more daring and bold online then in person. I dont do FB

- Hayley Langley - 05-29-2014 08:16 AM

Well, a lot of people use facebook kind of liike a wing man, something there to talk to someone without directly talking to them, its sort of like getting a friend to talk to the person you like, except its you. Just a subtle way of telling someone you like them

- daasianboi - 05-29-2014 08:22 AM

online relationship never works, they might go out for a few weeks or even months but they wont last more than 2years

answer mines?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqjMQ.jFMdUAONwfnSy28_0azKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20101221201002AA6Tq8e

- 051 - 05-29-2014 08:33 AM

It's not.

- Victoria Russell - 05-29-2014 08:43 AM

It is basically like texting that person. It makes you less nervous, and gives you more time to answer than if you were actually talking in real life. Also, if the person rejects you, it's alot less embarrassing. But, it kinda seems like you don't get to know that person as well than if you were talking in real life.

- Susana - 05-29-2014 08:46 AM

i think its a good way to meet people...but not a way to really communicate with people once ur dating...there is wayy to much drama on FB and alot of people use it to cheat on their relationships...i have never had some one cheat on me thru FB..but there r alot of people who try to talk with u once u are already in a relationship which i really hate..

- Leela Maske - 05-29-2014 08:48 AM

Because its between two of you only and you can make it personal without letting others know about it if in case you don't others to know.