Twitist Forums
My internet is extremely slow and sometimes not working on any device in my household, Help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: My internet is extremely slow and sometimes not working on any device in my household, Help? (/thread-160694.html)

My internet is extremely slow and sometimes not working on any device in my household, Help? - Phil - 05-31-2014 12:04 PM

My internet (iiNet Broadband, Australian) is very slow on every device in my household, brother tries Youtube, doesn't work. Mum tries regular internet, very slow. We've tried restarting it a couple times but does nothing. On my PC, for example, the internet is EXTREMELY slow. Can anybody help as this is not simply deleting cache and restarting the computer? If so, thank you!
After reading the first answer, I'll say that the internet has worked perfectly before, and has only started to work terribly since two days ago.
After reading the first answer, I'll say that the internet has worked perfectly before, and has only started to work terribly since two days ago.

- Fred - 05-31-2014 12:08 PM

How much bandwidth are you paying for? It may not be enough for the devices you are using.

- Destined Prezident - 05-31-2014 12:19 PM

You could try paying more and changing your ISP. It seems your ISPs problem. Not yours.

- Boss - 05-31-2014 12:29 PM

Upgrade your broadband package.