Twitist Forums
Do you think Google/Facebook add some fake clicks to your Ads to make money? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think Google/Facebook add some fake clicks to your Ads to make money? (/thread-16078.html)

Do you think Google/Facebook add some fake clicks to your Ads to make money? - JgJGVHJK - 11-09-2012 08:16 AM

So Like Google adwords or facebook? I know your gonna say it just takes practice and time, but I made an add on facebook titled "$3.67 a month Web hosting" and the details of the ad say "FatCow web Hosting, $3.67 a month. + Unlimited space/bandwidth."...

and I have 35 clicks over the past 4 days and no one that clicked it ended up signing up for the hosting. Why would they click it then dont buy anything? when I did not leave out anything that would make you change your mind or any mystery or trick, I said the price, and even told them the name of the host....so whats up with that? Why do people click it, It gets so expensive over time.

ya, Thanks

- luludoodie - 11-09-2012 08:24 AM

Yahoo do this! When they run one of the annoying adverts (on the home page) that moves the page down I have clicked on one thing but the page jumps and the click hits something else - a something I did not want appears!

So yes I am sure they are all at it! It's "only" 35 clicks to you but if they are "billing" for a billion clicks a day at 1c across all their users it soon mounts up!

The whole world is now built on deception and cheating tiny amounts!