Twitist Forums
we can share internet connection through blutooth adapter between two computers? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: we can share internet connection through blutooth adapter between two computers? (/thread-160782.html)

we can share internet connection through blutooth adapter between two computers? - Shahul - 05-31-2014 08:14 PM

hi i have wireless internet connection on my laptop and i have desktop pc i want to share my laptop internet connection from laptop to desktop pc i have blutooth adapter on both computers? in which way to share? i created the network setup i can share files access files printer share also but internet not working on my pc but the gateway created.

- 653 - 05-31-2014 08:22 PM

U cant !!!! lol sorry

- newda898 - 05-31-2014 08:32 PM

Any chance of some grammar in that chunk?
I'm not entirely sure on this because I haven't shared an internet connection myself, but is there a network bridge linking the two networks together?

- SESHUVEMU - 05-31-2014 08:35 PM

No it cannot be share this is not a share device .

- Dinasor76 - 05-31-2014 08:41 PM

Btooth is a communication tool and so far it cannot be used to share internet in a home network. Who knows what the future holds but you might want to consider buying a wireless router which can be used to share your internet connection with as many as 10 computers.

- rohit - 05-31-2014 08:51 PM

You cant share it via blue tooth but you can share internet between these two pcs. For that you need to have a cross cable which will be used to connect those pcs physically

here are the steps used to connect those pcs to internet

Give a static IP to your network interface card(LAN).Download internet connection sharing Software like proxy from

http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network/proxy.htm

Install it and make it as a proxy server. Then assign a static ip to your desktop as well and and use proxy in internet options.
open internet explorer>tools>internet options>connections>Lan Settings
Check proxy server check box and give the static IP of Laptop Lan Card.

You will be able to go online