Twitist Forums
How do I get more blog traffic on my Blogger? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get more blog traffic on my Blogger? (/thread-160895.html)

How do I get more blog traffic on my Blogger? - Catherine - 06-01-2014 05:28 AM

I have a blogger called catherineemilymoretolove.blogspot.com . This blog is mainly aimed toward teenagers who can relate to the stuff I am posting. I have two posts up right now but I am planning on posting a lot more. I only have around eighty views and I would like to increase that a lot.I dont really plan on advertising this on like my facebook and instagram and twitter and such but i would really like to gain popularity for my blog. I would like to know how to do that. Thank you to anybody that can help me with this Smile and you should check out my blog

- Zoltie - 06-01-2014 05:37 AM

125 pageviews isn't bad for your first day. The numbers will slowly go up. The best way to advertise is through social media. I know you said you didn't want to advertise this way, but I don't know how else you can advertise.

I created a blog a few months ago. My first day the blog was up I got even less view than you, now it has around 20,000 views per day and going up. And I didn't advertise my blog in any way. The view went up simply by sitting there. Perhaps what helped was that it was a subject people were into.