Twitist Forums
Is there any way someone can tell whether an email he sent was opened? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Is there any way someone can tell whether an email he sent was opened? (/thread-160942.html)

Is there any way someone can tell whether an email he sent was opened? - India - 06-01-2014 10:54 AM

Is there any way someone can tell whether an email he sent was opened and read as opposed to just received?
I don't know whether this is important or not, but I have Hotmail. I want to know if people using gmail can know if I have opened mail they sent to me. Thanks Smile

- Louis Anan - 06-01-2014 10:59 AM

Hi, you can use some site or soft to track whether the receiver opened and read your mail. Try the ifread.com, this site has this kind of service.

- vinsthemann - 06-01-2014 11:10 AM

I Got a great one for this, but I'm not sure if its' still around. I used to use this all the the time. Do a search for 'DidTheyReadIt", a little program that anonymously allows users to know if someone who received an email from them ever opened and read it or not. Worked great for me when I used it all the time a few years back. good luck. Smile