Twitist Forums
my crush liked my tbh on instagram and i dont know what to put help me please!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: my crush liked my tbh on instagram and i dont know what to put help me please!!!? (/thread-161765.html)

my crush liked my tbh on instagram and i dont know what to put help me please!!!? - 528 - 06-05-2014 01:37 AM

He texts me alot and hes very outgoing but I'm very shy what should I put

- Ally - 06-05-2014 01:49 AM

I would just say something like "tbh you're really nice and funny and we should get to know each other better." This way, if he doesn't say anything about it or doesn't like you back then it won't be a big deal because your comment was casual, not very personal or embarrassing. But if he does like you, then he'll be happy to know that you're interested in getting to know him.

- louisa - 06-05-2014 01:57 AM

Tbh I think you're a really cool guy and we should hang out sometime cuz you seem really fun

- xoxo-gossip-girl - 06-05-2014 02:13 AM

write something you wouldn't be able to say in real life, like "tbh you're a cutie and you're really funny Smile" or "tbh you're hilarious and we should talk more :*" you know? don't overthink it, honestly just say what you think of him Smile