Twitist Forums
Why didn't he UN-friend me off of his Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why didn't he UN-friend me off of his Facebook? (/thread-161793.html)

Why didn't he UN-friend me off of his Facebook? - Chelsea - 06-05-2014 04:13 AM

I said hurtful things to this guy last month. I said i hope you are never there when i eat there. He works where my grandma lives. he works in dining. I was angry and regret saying it. I apologized to him. I don't know him personally. I went on Facebook on the day i said those mean things and he didn't UN-friend. I was wondering he thought i UN-friend him. Why didn't he UN-friend me off of his Facebook. Did he think i UN-friend him?

- wayb - 06-05-2014 04:27 AM

Maybe your over excaderating and he didn't take it as bad as you THOGHT and still wanted to be friends with u. Or maybe he just didn't care

- abraXus - 06-05-2014 04:31 AM

why dont you just ask him? he probably just doesnt take facebook as seriously as you do

- Daniel - 06-05-2014 04:46 AM

Ask Him I Agree He May Not Take Facebook That Serious

- Loreen - 06-05-2014 05:01 AM

He didn't un-friend you because he's a guy and didn't think about it. Guys don't jump to un-friend people. In fact, they rarely give things like that much thought. I don't see why you don't un-friend him since you don't know him personally. Actually, why is he even your friend on Facebook if you don't know him?