Twitist Forums
ever keep someone on fb only bc they are train wrecks? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: ever keep someone on fb only bc they are train wrecks? (/thread-161828.html)

ever keep someone on fb only bc they are train wrecks? - trueeeblueee! - 06-05-2014 08:41 AM

and its just fun reading about it?

the train wreck im following is a severly overweight 24 year old girl who dropped out of college, lives with her parents and has no rl friends. She's a hypochondriac and constantly bitches about her body aches and so forth. She makes up all sorts of excuses to not get a job and despises the woman who is marrying her brother because shes nice and popular. She claims to have no money for gas so she can't get a job and two days ago bought a new laptop!!! What's your train wreck fb friend like? Most entertaining one wins!
i've tried being this girls friend. i know her because she is the sister of a friend of mine. But she never wants to talk to me or any of my friends. She seems to gravitate towards loners and is such a hater. She constantly bitches about girls for being pretty or wealthy yet she lives off her parents who are well off and drives their cars and eats their food.

- Delete, Rewind.X - 06-05-2014 08:45 AM

No. My 'fb' is for friends only, so that we can stay in touch, 6,000 miles apart.