Twitist Forums
Facebook privacy settings and public search results question?? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook privacy settings and public search results question?? (/thread-16199.html)

Facebook privacy settings and public search results question?? - lisa l - 11-09-2012 08:22 AM

In FB Privacy settings under SEARCH (Control who can see your search result on Facebook and in search engines) I check ''allow'' and it lets me to click on "see preview'' . My profile looks different to others than when I click on the right top corner where it says ''preview my profile''.
The first ''see preview'' one has my picture, a line of my friends picture next to it(which I have it blocked) , then it shows that I am fan of whatever pages I have saved.
The second ''preview my profile'' has my pic, the INFO tab, then whatever info i have available for everyone.
Why to I get 2 different views/looks of my profile??

- Topi jerami - 11-09-2012 08:30 AM

Make a status that asks a question. I get the best luck on those. Ask for instance for everyone to talk about a make believe game they played when they were little...and watch the responses fly!...................