Twitist Forums
I kind of like somebody but I'm too scared to talk to him because....? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I kind of like somebody but I'm too scared to talk to him because....? (/thread-162017.html)

I kind of like somebody but I'm too scared to talk to him because....? - 281 - 06-06-2014 03:00 AM

I kind of like somebody but I'm too scared to talk to him because I think I'm going to annoy him or he won't like me or something. ever talked a couple times per Facebook and he asked me for help for a test one time still over Facebook but I wanna talk to him on person but I'm too scared. I haven't talked to him in a long time so should I message him? or idk what to do. I think I could really like him and when I see him at school I can't help but stare. idk what to do at this point. can somebody help me?

- UNANIMOUS - 06-06-2014 03:01 AM

I just reconnected with a guy i knew from a long time ago. He suggested on fb we hang out and so we met at the mall. I was feeling exactly like you are now, nervous about talking to him. But I just toughened up and dove in, not expecting anything. We had a great time. Don't make expectations in your head, those will make you nervous. Just say Hi! and thing will go from there