Twitist Forums
How to block your friends on Facebook from seeing your friend list? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: How to block your friends on Facebook from seeing your friend list? (/thread-16219.html)

How to block your friends on Facebook from seeing your friend list? - Sara - 11-09-2012 08:22 AM

I know it's possible for you to block your friends on Facebook from seeing selective things on your timeline well I really want to block my friends from seeing my friend list where it lists the people I'm all friends with.. So how can I do that?
HOW, do I change it? I needed steps I was looking in my privacy but I didn't see where it said that.

- Rolman-Jamees - 11-09-2012 08:31 AM

Go onto your settings and change it.

- angel - 11-09-2012 08:31 AM

Go in your privacy settings and make friends list as private.

- Nicole - 11-09-2012 08:31 AM

You can simply go on your profile, under your info (like where you went to school and where you live) Click the word "About" It will bring you to a page where it has all your basic profile features like, your birthday, where you live and your relationships.You will see two buttons where it says your name and "about" with a little arrow, just click that then hit the word "friends" then up in the corner it says "edit" then click the "only me" button and you're good to go