Twitist Forums
Help I really want to have sex with guys im 16 and cant stop thinking about guys? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Help I really want to have sex with guys im 16 and cant stop thinking about guys? (/thread-162593.html)

Help I really want to have sex with guys im 16 and cant stop thinking about guys? - Mccade Mcaffee - 06-08-2014 02:18 PM

Im 16 years old I like girls but I just want to have sex with a guy or at least talk to someone who I can see their dick I just I need help please if anybody is willing to talk with me about it and you know please tell me you can always find me at twitter to @McCadeMcAffee

- The White Queen - 06-08-2014 02:34 PM

"Help I really want to have sex with guys im 16 and cant stop thinking about guys?"

Then make it happen. Either start dating or arrange a(n online) hook-up. If this is something you cannot do for whatever reason, be prepared to stick to masturbation to suit your needs for the time being.

It's not rocket science.

PS: Yahoo! Answers is not a dating, hook-up or contact site. Be prepared for trolls when you leave contact info here.

- Ryan - 06-08-2014 02:45 PM

You are not supposed to have sex until you are married.

- Anthony - 06-08-2014 02:56 PM

message me @ uzumaki.anthony@yahoo.com