Twitist Forums
do you think facebook and twitter are useful for businesses? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: do you think facebook and twitter are useful for businesses? (/thread-162668.html)

do you think facebook and twitter are useful for businesses? - 419 - 06-08-2014 10:02 PM

As in terms of free advertising.
In what other ways can they be useful?

- 897 - 06-08-2014 10:06 PM

Yes, gets word out because a lot if people use it.

- James - 06-08-2014 10:08 PM

Only if people are going to be searching for that type of bisnuess. You could do a promotion on Facebook so people find your page/bisnuess and once they click like you can then advertise as it will show in there home page. It's just getting people to search/find you on there first. Good luck.

- Zura Gabodze - 06-08-2014 10:19 PM

Not only facebook and twitter, every social are useful for business.. Smile

- TOM M - 06-08-2014 10:32 PM

They are imperative for a successful business now. I always tell my clients that they need to set up a website, a facebook account and a twitter account. I recommend using facebook daily with company info updates and then use twitter to promote specials to spur a jolt in business.
Businesses that do not tap these resources are missing a huge source of advertising that is free to use. I also recomment craigslist as well. The old way of using a phone book is obsolete and if you dont use these medians, your competition will and thank you for avoiding them.