Twitist Forums
Which domain name would be easier to remember : happyhelp.com or happinessguide.com ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Which domain name would be easier to remember : happyhelp.com or happinessguide.com ? (/thread-162806.html)

Which domain name would be easier to remember : happyhelp.com or happinessguide.com ? - Nirmala - 06-09-2014 10:48 AM

I have the option of getting either of these for use in a website that talks about how to be happy. I am wondering which one of the two would be easier for someone to remember ? happinessguide.com or happyhelp.com . I am really torn between the two, any advice would be most welcome. Thank you.
Yes, i am the owner, and I have to choose one.

- Bongernet - 06-09-2014 11:00 AM

Both are already registered. Are you the owner? Is that you Prasanna?

happyhelp seems more catchy, easier to remember. Just my opinion.

- Isabel - 06-09-2014 11:14 AM

Happy help sounds like a maid service. I'd choose happinessguide - it's more self explanatory and descriptive for your site's intent.

- iEpikPhail - 06-09-2014 11:17 AM

Happyhelp.com is easier because people tend to not know how to spell happiness

- 797 - 06-09-2014 11:33 AM

Happy help, is easier

- an - 06-09-2014 11:46 AM

Happy help, it sounds more simple. Also could be a brand like 'go on happyhelp.com' 'go on happinessguide.com' doesnt really sound as old as happy help, if u understand what im tryna say lol

- artulove - 06-09-2014 11:53 AM

How about...... happy2help.com? :-)

- Ju W - 06-09-2014 11:59 AM

You have not told us what content you will host on that website so it is impossible to choose between the two.

- Jake - 06-09-2014 12:07 PM

HappyHelp is easier to remember, it rhymes a bit, but it does not sound professional, not the site where you expect to find a psychologist, rather something like daily jokes.
HappinessGuide.com sounds more grammatically correct, though it gets me thinking of HappinessGuru, I bet more people find such a site searching for depression.

- Mr K - 06-09-2014 12:22 PM

Happy2Help.Com