Twitist Forums
He asked to be Facebook friends while we were on our 1st date already. Why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: He asked to be Facebook friends while we were on our 1st date already. Why? (/thread-16283.html)

He asked to be Facebook friends while we were on our 1st date already. Why? - Sweet One - 11-09-2012 08:24 AM

I had this happen to me recently and I agreed. I'm just curious what the thinking behind it is?

So in my situation - the guy asked to be Facebook friends during the date and so I added it while we were there.

- zhu - 11-09-2012 08:33 AM

he really likes you or.... he wants to stalk you

- Faith - 11-09-2012 08:33 AM

Lots of people do when I'm talking to ppl sometimes ill ask if they have Facebook and add them but that's usually of u r already friends

- Hannah T - 11-09-2012 08:33 AM

Well... you went on a date with him, so the assumption would be that you liked each other. Facebook is, for a lot of people, a really great way of casually connecting. Oftentimes facebook friending happens before the first date, so adding him on the date really isn't that odd. It's just one more way of connecting with you and getting a hold of you for possibly a second date.

- Iyfer - 11-09-2012 08:33 AM

stalker alert...

- glosef - 11-09-2012 08:33 AM

I don't think that's odd, I bet you're friends with a lot of people that you haven't been on a date with!