Twitist Forums
What should I say to my now ex boyfriend tomorrow? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: What should I say to my now ex boyfriend tomorrow? (/thread-162865.html)

What should I say to my now ex boyfriend tomorrow? - Mary Grace - 06-09-2014 04:05 PM

Okay, so he asked me out like 3 weeks ago from today. A week ago spring break started. On Friday, one of his friends direct messaged me on Instagram and said he wanted to break up with me. At first, I didn't really think I cared. But I actually still really like him. I was so confused why we would want to break up with me though because I don't think you could randomly just stop liking someone over a break. Anyway, I don't really know how I should approach him tomorrow. I thought that maybe I should just act like I really don't care, but I actually do. So I honestly don't know what to say, because I know I still really like him, and I want him back.
Btw, I'm 13.

- xoNishuxo - 06-09-2014 04:19 PM

So wait, are you guys still dating? Cuz if you are, talk to him about it! The only way a relationship works is when you talk things out. Trust me, it will help and it'll take your doubts, about anything, away

- Daniel - 06-09-2014 04:24 PM

why don't you just ask the guy if he's actually breaking up with you before you assume that he is? Unlike girls, a guy's friends aren't really his friends and they will often try to screw up his chances with women