Twitist Forums
trouble with new usb internet connection :(? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: trouble with new usb internet connection :(? (/thread-163068.html)

trouble with new usb internet connection :(? - mariahsaintly - 06-10-2014 01:09 PM

why does my new internet connection (t mobile usb stick) say i have to be over 18 to access facebok? i have no credit card, how do i get this off and be able to access what i want?

- Alvaro R - 06-10-2014 01:13 PM

To connect to an internet server u need to be about 18 or older in some state or in some countries. However if your using a t mobile usb stick that gives u wifi u dont need to be 18 or older just try a way to find a route through that problem.

Call the company or ask them why because the internet connection supposed to allow u through the internet without any credit cards just name and email address.

Some USB connector stick are meant to be for business trust me i have 1 for my lap top and many information is needed.

U have to give phone number, email address and your name to finally log in the internet if that still dont work try to ask a parent or an adult friend to give u a hand but i dont think u will need a credit card for that.

The internet supposed to come with the USB stick without any problems just allow your parent friend to call and help u out.