Twitist Forums
If someone on FB blocked me, would getting a new computer like a Laptop allow me then to look at that person? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If someone on FB blocked me, would getting a new computer like a Laptop allow me then to look at that person? (/thread-163123.html)

If someone on FB blocked me, would getting a new computer like a Laptop allow me then to look at that person? - 726 - 06-10-2014 06:40 PM

I was blocked by a person on FB, nothing bad was said or anything like that. I was wondering if I got a LapTop would getting a new computer allow me to see that persons page then?

- Mary - 06-10-2014 06:55 PM

No. It is FB, not the computer, that has the block.

- Dexter - 06-10-2014 06:58 PM

Just go from another troll account motherplucker

- Luke - 06-10-2014 07:03 PM

No. They blocked the account. The computer has nothing to do with it. You will have to get them to unblock you to see them again.

- Diego - 06-10-2014 07:18 PM

No the information is kept in the Internet, so gatting a new computer won't change anything. Try getting a new fb profile.

- sweetladydi - 06-10-2014 07:26 PM

All you have to do is add a few of there friends, if one of them excepts you for a friend on FB, walla you will be able to see that person wall that you want to spy on !