Twitist Forums
Can someone tell me why do people do this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Can someone tell me why do people do this? (/thread-163269.html)

Can someone tell me why do people do this? - tydebine - 06-11-2014 10:38 AM

So I'm a sixteen year old guy who FINALLY got his first smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus <3), in a world where iPhones are all the craze, I wanted to get something a bit obscure. Well I had to pay for the upgrade fee, the phone itself and have to give a bit of money to my parents monthly to keep it on. Ever since I got the phone (about a week ago) friends and others literally GRAB the phone outta my hands to play with it (games, Instagram, text messages,etc.)...some people even compare sizes with their phone because mine is gigantic! When I ask for it politely back, they completely disregard me where it comes to the point to me GRABBING it back outta their hands. Can someone tell me exactly why people do this? I have never done this; it's just plain rude. What is wrong with society these days?!

Thanks!
Tyde Smile

- Max - 06-11-2014 10:51 AM

What is wrong with society these days? Realy? I find that a little insulting.

- ? - 06-11-2014 11:07 AM

Your friends are douches.

- Sniper_Nangkring - 06-11-2014 11:17 AM

not all of your friend like that right? dont generalize society by one or two people action, one bad action tend to be more spotted than lots of good one.

- Siavash - 06-11-2014 11:21 AM

Materialism. people are obsessed with items that others own. It could be anything really, small as a phone or big as a couch. They are intersted in yours because they want to see how much better/worse than theirs it is. to be certain they made the right choice.