Twitist Forums
I feel so betrayed..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: I feel so betrayed..? (/thread-163272.html)

I feel so betrayed..? - 538 - 06-11-2014 10:49 AM

Soo i think this isnt a question but i just need help.

So i just PM my best friend and she was offline but idc anyways. I told her my problems that time and the next hours i saw her in my chat box that she was "7 MINUTES ACTIVE" and she didnt replied to me yet..but im totally ok with that.. So i PM her again.
I went to instagram to check for any new notifications. And guess what? I saw my bestfriend face timing with someone and saying "facetime with my bestfrenddd" and ii felt sad that time.. Coz i thought she was busy and didn't thought that she has another bestfriend.. :/ the post was "2m ago" :// i just dont know what to do.. I felt soo betrayed.. I dont know why i post this thing here.. But yah..

- Pals5 - 06-11-2014 11:04 AM

Maybe she is thinking of your problems and will respond to your message when she has a solution to give you. Also, she can have other friends and so can you.

- Annika - 06-11-2014 11:18 AM

Maybe she thinks that you needed time alone or she just didn't see it because she was really busy.
I hope that she isn't backstabbing you or anything, if anything is wrong you can always message me! I've dealt with similar problems before so you aren't alone Smile