Twitist Forums
Relationship again? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Relationship again? (/thread-163452.html)

Relationship again? - Sohaib - 06-12-2014 02:56 AM

Hi,

I met a girl last, and I like her a lot, we speak a lot too on facebook
But she lives in another country,

She will come to the country where I live in a couple of times, but I want to tell her that I like her before she comes

I thought that I could send her a card with 'I love you' or something but I don't know if that's a good idea, I also would not like it to tell her on social media.

And if it's a good idea, what should I write?

Hope somebody can help me

I asked her if she had skype, but she didn't reply, I also send her a request, but she didn't accept. I already spoke with her about her interests and what eye colour she had.

I have a friend who is a steward and is going to visit England (where she lives), I asked him if he wanted to give it to her, but it has to be before the 18th of April.

So what card should I buy, a I love you card and give her chocolate or what else

hope somebody can help me,

- Brittany - 06-12-2014 03:11 AM

i seriously suggest some video chatting. though the card thing sounds sweet and like a good idea.

- LP7 - 06-12-2014 03:13 AM

Take things slowly and not run too far ahead.You don't know this girl very well so give it some time.Wait until you meet her in person before you commit.Send a birthday card.It isn't necessary at this early stage to be present giving particularly with distance between you.Maybe write a poem inside.Some lovely words expressing how you are looking forward to meeting her.Ask again about Skyping, to find out more about this girl.Watch your spending.

- Kelly - 06-12-2014 03:26 AM

Good luck!