Twitist Forums
i think he's losing interest. am i right? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: i think he's losing interest. am i right? (/thread-163476.html)

i think he's losing interest. am i right? - 545 - 06-12-2014 05:05 AM

Signs i think he likes me:
- walked me to the bookstore after class, which is a long way from his car
-waited in line with me at starbucks
- i touched his hand while i was putting on the bracelet i made for him and he didn't move or flinched
-he stands pretty close to me
-i heard that when a guy likes you, his foot points towards you. he did that when we were in a group
-he makes fun of me a lot
-playfully mean to me
-we can have a conversation for hours and hours on messages

Signs i think he's losing interest/does not like me
- last night he complimented me saying that im a good cook and i said "thanks Smile" and usually he would reply back and continue the conversation, but he didn't last night Sad and i thought he would text this morning but didn't
-NEVER initiate texts or fb messages. i have to initiate by asking him a question
-i wanted to play the question game and i asked him to ask me a any question and he said "i don't have any questions to ask lol" so i asked him how many gfs he had and he answered and asked me the same question.

So what do you think?

- Magic - 06-12-2014 05:06 AM

I think you're over analyzing this, try to chill and wait it out a bit more, i think he's trying to play hard to get (aka making sure he doesnt come off as needy and clingy because thats a turnoff for both guys and girls), so just enjoy yourself, things'll become clear in time. Hope it helps Smile

- ??? - 06-12-2014 05:18 AM

No hes not losing interest. He is probably nervous getting personal with you, or just plain nervous with you.. stay with him because he does really like you.
Answer mine? https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140407132956AAjM0HI

- Angel7 - 06-12-2014 05:32 AM

You should stop over thinking things, give it more time because now, it seems its too early to judge. if he likes you, he will come to you .

Good luck ! Smile