Twitist Forums
Facebook Pokes?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook Pokes?!? (/thread-163635.html)

Facebook Pokes?!? - Tiffiny - 06-12-2014 08:55 PM

I am a freshmen and I've had this crush on a senior from September. And in December we both noticed each other up until now. And we did not have a conversation yet and are not friends but we have common friends. I was wondering if it is WEIRD to poke him on facebook. Should I? I don't want to creep him out or make him think that I'm weird!! YES, I am scared. But I think he likes me too. He is a senior too so that creates tension between us for me. I don't know, Should I?

Extra information: He is shy around me, but very funny and open around his friends. I see him EVERYWHERE in school (before I even wondered if he followed me). He tried to make physical contacts and sends mixed signals to me too. (I noticed this cause I like him duhhh. But he is I think popular with girls and has a lot of freshmen girl friends, which some of them are also my friends. He tried to talk to me once but I didn't hear him. So should I poke him on facebook???

- abraXus - 06-12-2014 09:10 PM

pokes doent really mean anything

maybe you should just talk to him in real life if you like him

- Joe - 06-12-2014 09:23 PM

If you talk to him in real life, and you make things work, good on you. But I have a friend who is a senior and he got asked to a Sadie Hawkins kind of dance by a freshman. He said yes, just to be nice, but it is kind of awkward for him. However, if you can build a relationship with him, then by all means go for it, but also don't feel let down if he doesn't like you the same way.