Twitist Forums
Should i marry someone, who doesn't want to be fb friends? ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should i marry someone, who doesn't want to be fb friends? ? (/thread-163647.html)

Should i marry someone, who doesn't want to be fb friends? ? - Star - 06-12-2014 10:20 PM

I been with a man for 9yrs and had three kids with him.He wants to get marry,but he dont want to be fb friends. What should I do or say to him?

- kat - 06-12-2014 10:33 PM

Lol. My fiance doesnt even have a fb. Go for it, long overdue if ya got kiddos already damn

- doug b - 06-12-2014 10:38 PM

What a bunch of losers . Who cares about fb .get a life

- Julia - 06-12-2014 10:54 PM

Is he serious? Or are you super embarrassing/annoying on Facebook? If he is and you're not either... you two need to have a talk.

- Kristen - 06-12-2014 10:59 PM

If his page is private then I'd say heck no. if not then you will be able to see anything he posts just the same by going on his page just not on your news feed( you won't be able to see things like messages either way). Its actually a good thing to not be friends on facebook (i read this in a relationship book) because people tend to only show affection through fb or like sites. Also its a sense of privacy especially if you see each other all the time... My suggestion is to make sure he at least puts his relationship status as married, in a relationship or engaged witch ever fits.

- Kim - 06-12-2014 11:09 PM

ask him why

- 099 - 06-12-2014 11:23 PM

if not being friends on facebook is his "bad side" marry him. facebook is way overrated