Twitist Forums
i own a restaurant and i am looking forward to display ads .. and i have a pc on billing counter ..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: i own a restaurant and i am looking forward to display ads .. and i have a pc on billing counter ..? (/thread-163648.html)

i own a restaurant and i am looking forward to display ads .. and i have a pc on billing counter ..? - Nigam - 06-12-2014 10:24 PM

i own a restaurant and i am looking forward to display ads .. and i have a pc on billing counter .. so is there any software which may help me .. if i connect the television to my pc then it will display the mirror image of the main screen ... so what should i do ? is there any way i can show ads on tv which is connected to the same pc on which billing past is done ?
please help
thank you

- imyahoo - 06-12-2014 10:28 PM

For now ..there's no thing for that matter..I'm pretty sure..

- Jake - 06-12-2014 10:29 PM

You probably don't want to compromise the reliability of the transaction processing system by pressing it into heavy media delivery as well. There are quite inexpensive digital playback devices that can play from Flash stick drives to your TV set, if simple canned presentations are OK.