Twitist Forums
How does the Nokia Lumia range compare to the Samsung S2 or iPhone? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: How does the Nokia Lumia range compare to the Samsung S2 or iPhone? (/thread-163660.html)

How does the Nokia Lumia range compare to the Samsung S2 or iPhone? - Jozua - 06-12-2014 11:41 PM

I have a HTC desire C at the moment and it is an awesome little phone, but it is a bit slow. I'm the type of guy that likes to have all the apps and use the phone to its maximum potential and I can't do that with the desire C. So I've started looking at some other phone that I know will be fine for me to use.

The thing is just that I don't have that much money. I can afford about R2000($220).

My sister recently got the Nokia Lumia 520, but I saw that it has the same amount of RAM as the desire C. Is it a good phone though?

And how is the Lumia's app store and so on? I'm really happy with Android so if it isn't the same standard I don't want to move over.
Or which Sony phone are good?

- punapetteri - 06-12-2014 11:48 PM

Windows requires about half the RAM Android does, so expect the 512 mb run smoother in Lumia. Only app missing from WP is Instagram, but it's coming this month already.