Twitist Forums
I don't want to appear on my friend's phone. I want to delete my Whatsapp account.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: I don't want to appear on my friend's phone. I want to delete my Whatsapp account.? (/thread-163797.html)

I don't want to appear on my friend's phone. I want to delete my Whatsapp account.? - Tony - 06-13-2014 12:47 PM

I don't want to appear on my friend's phone. I want to delete my Whatsapp account. Will my number disappear from my all friend's Whatsapp friend list when I delete my Whatsapp account? Basically, how can I remove my number from everyone's Whatsapp account?

I already tried deleting my account from the settings, but upon installing the app again, my contacts are still able to send me messages.

- Samantha - 06-13-2014 12:57 PM

As long as your Watsapp account is installed in your phone, your contacts will be able to message you on that app. So, to get rid of their messages permanently, unfortunately you have to un-install Watsapp from your phone permanently.

- 407 - 06-13-2014 12:59 PM

Ask you friend to remove your number, or change your Caller ID setting private, if you don't want to advertised your number, quickest way is to change your number, the just tell your friend you had a stalker or something?