Twitist Forums
How do u hide your friend list from someone u deleted from your facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: How do u hide your friend list from someone u deleted from your facebook? (/thread-163921.html)

How do u hide your friend list from someone u deleted from your facebook? - Kristie O - 06-14-2014 01:21 AM

I have someone that I deleted from my facebook and they keep requesting my friends still so i wanted to know if there was any way u could hide ur friend list from them?

- xLx - 06-14-2014 01:23 AM

Block Them! Then They Wont Be Able To Go On Your Profile

- Rom Cartridge - 06-14-2014 01:30 AM

You can hide your friends from strangers by clicking at the pen on the top right corner of the section with the small pictures of your friends which is on your profile. Once you clicked on it, you should uncheck the option that says "Show Friend List to everyone". However, actually they won't be totally hidden, because in December 2009 Zuckerberg (the Facebook CEO) decided that all the lists of friends are public information and therefore application developers (anyone can be one of them) can still have access to your list of friends.