Twitist Forums
this is really stupid but i have no idea how to respond to this message??sorry? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: this is really stupid but i have no idea how to respond to this message??sorry? (/thread-163980.html)

this is really stupid but i have no idea how to respond to this message??sorry? - esssee - 06-14-2014 07:59 AM

id like to apologize for how pathetic and awkward this is but

i received a message from someone i mutually follow (but haven't met in real life) on a social networking site and im not sure how to reply because i dont normally get messages like this?anyway it went something like:

hello, I see you like (insert some book series here), i do too so we should be friends?Smile

how should i reply?i wouldn't mind talking to them a bit more but like i've said im not sure how to respond?

once again i apologize for how stupid and awkward this is.
also im sorry if i put this in the wrong section!
I know it's not a scam or fake because they regularly post updates and pictures.

- Jeff P - 06-14-2014 08:03 AM

If you don't know the person, I wouldn't even bother responding. It's probably a scam/fake anyways.

- A person - 06-14-2014 08:08 AM

Well, if you like the books then say something like
"Yeah, I do! Also I like the stuff you post and I'd love to talk more Big Grin"

- tumbleweed_biff - 06-14-2014 08:09 AM

Its up to you. You can chat with them if you want, just don't give them your personal data/information.

- thatrandomprophet - 06-14-2014 08:11 AM

Lol! She just wants to talk if you want to then reply! You should know to be careful so I won't stress on that but just go on and talk to her! Big Grin