Twitist Forums
GF doesn't post pic of us on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: GF doesn't post pic of us on Facebook? (/thread-164028.html)

GF doesn't post pic of us on Facebook? - 858 - 06-14-2014 12:12 PM

I'm not one to really care about these things but me and my girlfriend have been dating for about 8 months now and she loves posting pics on Facebook (she has tons on there) and takes pics with everyone including her gay best friend and a few other guy friends that she doesn't hang out with often. There is actually one picture of us together which is a large group pic of a bunch of people where it doesn't even look like we are together. Since she likes pics so much I can only assume that maybe she's embarrassed (even though I consider myself prety decent looking Tongue) or she wants to make it look like she's still single for other guys that look her up on fb or an ex. Thoughts? I hate to sound so clingy and insecure so i'd never mention it to her but i did mention it to her gay best friend many months ago and he repeated it to her and she one day said "u kno we need cute pics together"
I hear that she brags about me all the time but of course other guys that dont really know her wouldn't kno she's taken.

- Harry - 06-14-2014 12:27 PM

Then why don't you post one and tag her in it, then it'll be like she is!

Could you answer mine?

- Justin - 06-14-2014 12:35 PM

dafuq man calm down

- Politics dude 101 - 06-14-2014 12:44 PM

It can take a while for a person to open up and feel comfortable about posting pictures. It has nothing to do with being embarrassed or you not looking good enough, it's only been 8 months and you don't know how relationships turn out. Perhaps because it hasn't been too long, she's keeping it a bit on the dl in case you guys don't last. Not trying to sound like a downer or pessimist. After a year she should feel comfortable. And I agree with Harry, take a picture and tag her. Show her that you're not afraid of showing people you guys are dating. Just don't sweet it too much.