Twitist Forums
I am with BT and i want to upgrade my internet connection for free? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: I am with BT and i want to upgrade my internet connection for free? (/thread-164210.html)

I am with BT and i want to upgrade my internet connection for free? - Susan H - 06-15-2014 08:38 AM

My internet connection with BT is really bad how do i upgrade it for free?

- cen - 06-15-2014 08:49 AM

Er...you would have to upgrade your service plan. I've never used BT, but I think they'd have to be run by a bunch of idiots to offer free Internet access...That's just not how business works.

- Arnak - 06-15-2014 08:58 AM

Hi,

As you can't upgrade for free why don't you call BT and get them to perform an online test of your connection?

Arnak

- Matthew D - 06-15-2014 09:03 AM

tell bt you cant afford and ma have to get it cut off and also tell them that it is very slow they may upgrade you to keep you worth a try if that fails tell them you are going to someone else and ask them what they will do for you to keep you a customer

- Jerry J - 06-15-2014 09:15 AM

Depending on your service area you may have the best they have to offer in your area

- collegeboy - 06-15-2014 09:31 AM

How do you know that the internet connection is poor? Have you measured upload and download speeds? A useful tool for this is Down2home. Could be that your PC is performing badly due to lack of maintenance i.e clearing all the junk out now and again and doing a defrag on the hard drive. Ccleaner is a good cleaner for both junk files and registry cleaning Good luck