Twitist Forums
why is my ex bestfriend talking bad about me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: why is my ex bestfriend talking bad about me? (/thread-164383.html)

why is my ex bestfriend talking bad about me? - Samantha - 06-16-2014 01:59 AM

I just happened to run into her twitter account to see how she was doing because..I miss her):
I saw that she's saying negative stuff about me. My heart sank. She called me a liar, said I was controlling...she left me because she felt that she had to act perfect around me and make no mistakes. I thought bestfriends were supposed to be comfortable with each other? I did everything for her, risked everything, and now she lies about me? I just don't understand...as long as shes happy though, because that's all she ever wanted to be.

- Linda - 06-16-2014 02:11 AM

Were you a bad best friend? Maybe you had something that she wanted. Maybe she envied you a lot. There are endless possibilities. I don't know why she is doing that if you don't give other information. ):

- Xx_Louann_Xx - 06-16-2014 02:28 AM

Your ex bestie might be venting or she may want attention. She could be trying to make it look like she was a victim of a bad friendship or that you aren't a good friend. I'm sorry she's doing that, it's very immature of her. I don't know anything about what y'alls friendship was like so I can't really say why she would say some of that stuff for sure. Sad Again, I'm sorry.