Twitist Forums
What do you think of people who say. U are not moving with the times if you dont have Facebook,smart phone etc? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What do you think of people who say. U are not moving with the times if you dont have Facebook,smart phone etc? (/thread-164477.html)

Pages: 1 2

What do you think of people who say. U are not moving with the times if you dont have Facebook,smart phone etc? - george - 06-16-2014 10:04 AM

People who say you aren't moving with the times if you don't have a Facebook, a Twitter.
If you don't have the latest and trendiest smart phone.

Seriously? Would anybody else agree it's good to not just follow the crowd ? if you enjoy that stuff fair enough, but if you don't you should not feel obliged to right?

BQ. would many agree that actually the overuse of smartphones, Facebook etc are contributing to lower self esteem, internet addiction and less social interaction real interaction?
at person saying ' you wouldn't judge them'
well those people are judging you on a silly unimportant thing. such as not having a FB etc

- Sega Genesis 3 - 06-16-2014 10:18 AM

I'd tell them smartphones and Facebook are overrated.

- Kitster - 06-16-2014 10:20 AM

I'll say "Ok kid, call me when you grow up."
Smile

- cal - 06-16-2014 10:22 AM

They want your money

- C/T - 06-16-2014 10:29 AM

They are probably correct but I don't care. I am quite old fashioned.

- Maттhew. - 06-16-2014 10:30 AM

They are mentally damaged by all that stuff, that's all.

- N - 06-16-2014 10:39 AM

I think they're just caught up in something that is a waste of time. I have facebook and twitter but I don't care if others don't - it's a personal choice.

- 982 - 06-16-2014 10:55 AM

I wouldn't judge them... but I honestly don't care

- Avacado. - 06-16-2014 11:00 AM

I would just laugh at them and walk away.

they don't deserve my explanation.

my friends and family know better who I am and to people like this I don't want to waste my time.

- firewirrre - 06-16-2014 11:13 AM

If they need to compete with technological / social advancements, its their time and money being used. This is your life and you probably have much important priorities than wasting your life in a virtual competition!
Have a good day, and ignore those who disrespect your decisions.Smile