Twitist Forums
What's a good excuse for having a screenshot of someone's password? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: What's a good excuse for having a screenshot of someone's password? (/thread-16448.html)

What's a good excuse for having a screenshot of someone's password? - JellyRice - 11-09-2012 08:30 AM

I had a screenshot of my best friends password and email for Facebook, and she saw the screenshot whilst looking through my photos, and she wants to know why I have it...what should I tell her!

Ps. I screenshotted it because she was flirting with my boyfriend and I wanted to look at the inboxes between them...

- Casca Longinus - 11-09-2012 08:38 AM

Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. Tell him/her you are a phucking loser freak, that likes to spy on everyone, but would throw a nasty fit if you were spied on, basically, tell him/her you have no character, not even any bad character. Loser.

- chicken - 11-09-2012 08:38 AM

A good excuse is wanting to be a legal liability. Really, there is no excuse.

I would continue my argument, but I would be committing illegal practice of law.

- Daisy - 11-09-2012 08:38 AM

just say you didnt mean to or you accidently took it but dont care about it.. write password down and erase the picture in front of her.