Twitist Forums
What does it mean when boyfriend has a picture of you as his wallpaper? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean when boyfriend has a picture of you as his wallpaper? (/thread-164552.html)

What does it mean when boyfriend has a picture of you as his wallpaper? - Mimiiiii - 06-16-2014 05:11 PM

We've been dating for 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. I looked at his phone gallery and noticed there is a picture of my profile picture on Facebook . He hardly ever goes on Facebook but he finally went on. He had a picture of me and a picture of us at dinner. Both that he took from my Facebook photos. My friend said that was weird which i started thinking if it really is weird or normal. Days later, i look at his phone and it is a picture of me (my profile picture) as his phone wallpaper/background. My friend thought it was weird and started laughing. Is that bad/normal? Also another question, would a guy still do this even if he liked another girl or someone else?

- ? - 06-16-2014 05:13 PM

You're his first girlfriend right? That means he really appreciates you. Of he's timid or sweet, then he likes you!

- Jessie - 06-16-2014 05:28 PM

You friend is either and idiot or jealous. There is nothing wrong with a reminder such as a picture as a wallpaper. it just means he likes to be reminded of you. Your friend isnjealous so she trying to feed into your head wrong stuff.

- Faith - 06-16-2014 05:33 PM

That's not weird at all! Almost all guys and girls have a picture of them with their gf/bf on their phone. Have someone take a picture of you and him together that way he can use that as his wallpaper rather than just a pick of you. But like I said, it's totally normal. He just likes looking at your puurty face I'm sure! Hoped I helped!

- Rose Tyler - 06-16-2014 05:34 PM

He's your boyfriend. He loves you. He can't get enough of your face. I have a pic of my bae as my wallpaper too

- Emma - 06-16-2014 05:47 PM

He loves you ur friend is a b I t c h

- Beta Ray B - 06-16-2014 05:59 PM

Wow. Guys really can't win. If he had a picture of another girl, you'd be mad. If he has a pic of his gf, that's "weird". If he kept no pics of you at all, you'd be like, "Why don't you have any pictures of us???"

It`s a good thing, it means he`s committed to you.