Twitist Forums
I met Indian guy online,everyday we chat, disconnection he said? Is it true, internet connection problem there - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: I met Indian guy online,everyday we chat, disconnection he said? Is it true, internet connection problem there (/thread-164679.html)

I met Indian guy online,everyday we chat, disconnection he said? Is it true, internet connection problem there - 368 - 06-17-2014 05:56 AM

We chat for 3 weeks now , i become irritated when our conversation cut off, he will said, disconnection here..I just want to know if in India, poor internet connection problem. thank you.

- Prashant R - 06-17-2014 05:58 AM

believe him....internet connection sucks here unless u have broadband installed

- Shrimps - 06-17-2014 06:07 AM

Yes, poor connection can cause cut offs like this easily.

- Pyria - 06-17-2014 06:23 AM

Anything is possible, I have problems with Yahoo intermittantly disconnecting and I live in the USA

- drarunkrsinha - 06-17-2014 06:38 AM

Yes it is the problem in India barring some city where broad band is available.

- trblueyess - 06-17-2014 06:50 AM

Did it ever occur to you he may not even be in India? He may be setting you up to ask for money or gifts. Be careful. Email me, my sister lived in India and she's coming over tomorrow we can ask her.

- SapphireSeaFairy - 06-17-2014 07:00 AM

Has he given you any reason to not trust him? The internet has problems all over the world. He's talking to you now, right? Believe him until he gives you a reason to think otherwise.

- pranjit c - 06-17-2014 07:07 AM

ya unless it is a broadbrand connection........... the boardbrand connection is not available in all the places.

- coolvikas123 - 06-17-2014 07:17 AM

i think he is saying true. After all it is a technology which may be lost at anytime. so dontworry i think he will be back soon...

- paultech6 - 06-17-2014 07:20 AM

Dont forget when your connected its not a direct connect between you and him . You are going thru a series of hops between differant servers and just one could get overloaded and go down. By that time you got disconnected and never made the reconnect.