Twitist Forums
What does she mean by right person but wrong timing? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: What does she mean by right person but wrong timing? (/thread-1647.html)

Pages: 1 2

What does she mean by right person but wrong timing? - Jon - 10-01-2012 06:05 AM

She didnt say it directly to me but through twitter. What could this mean?

- Jenn - 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

she likes you but she doesnt want to date you now.. she probably has a boyfriend or just got dumped.

- Daniel T. - 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

She either likes someone else, or she has a boyfriend. Sorry dude /:

- gentlearmy816 - 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

She likes you but it not a good time for her
Not interested in dating at the moment maybe
Or going through some stuff and not a good idea to add another person into the mix

- Daisy - 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

She either means that she has a bf or just got dumped or she is in an enviroment where she doesn't want to have a boyfriend

- Chris - 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

means you are the right person but she is at a bad time of her life where she can't be with your

Answer Mine Please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Atz7ajSEXKJr8wZK63kLCxjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120520153626AAr1wmu

- pumpkin pie - 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

First of all, through twitter indicates immaturity. If it meant to be targeted to you, then she should say it to you. It means she is going through personal things right now, unrelated to the guy she likes, but she needs time in her life to work through those problems before she could be with the guy.

- Constanza - 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

Well, maybe she meant that you are the right person and that she would be with you, but its the wrong time, maybe she is going trought difficulties, not ready for a relationship or just getting over someone eles. I guess it means that she would date you if it wasn't that time, that moment... Hope i helped! :-)

- BaByGuRl - 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

she means that you are the perfect person for her BUT she doesn't want a boyfriend at the time

- south of here - 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

Don't listen to the other guys. It means you're the kind of person she would love to date but maybe right now is just not the right time. It could be many reasons why. Maybe she's busy w/ school or work. Maybe she's trying to focus on just friends or family. Maybe she just doesn't feel ready yet to date.

Don't worry, you still have hopes. If she says you seem like the right person then you definately seem like a keeper to her. Not a lot of girls say that about guys so I'm sure she won't easily forget you.

Just give it some time.