Twitist Forums
does blocking someone on facebook make their profile inaccessible? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: does blocking someone on facebook make their profile inaccessible? (/thread-164755.html)

does blocking someone on facebook make their profile inaccessible? - Hayden - 06-17-2014 01:53 PM

i blocked someone on facebook and i cannot find her profile. did she block me back?
when i try to chat her it says i dont have permission to chat with her. did she block me?

- 630 - 06-17-2014 02:05 PM

No, because you've blocked that person you won't be able to view that person until you unblock.

- Thomas - 06-17-2014 02:20 PM

If you have blocked someone they cannot find out on Facebook at all. I think that you cannot view a profile unless you are logged in even if you find it on Google unless it is a public profile. Depending on your profile settings they could view your profile via someone else or a mutual friend.And for your case, yes she blocked you back or she has deleted her account.

- Matthew - 06-17-2014 02:30 PM

You can't view profiles on your block list, nor can you chat with them.

- Pooja Sharma - 06-17-2014 02:47 PM

yes, after blocking someone you will not be able to access his/her profile. If you want to access, you need to login with other account.

- Daniel - 06-17-2014 02:57 PM

Yes Once you Have Blocked Someone You Cant Visit There Profile and They Cant Visit yours Either