Twitist Forums
Is she ignoring me....? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Is she ignoring me....? (/thread-164911.html)

Is she ignoring me....? - 990 - 06-18-2014 05:36 AM

So today, she hasn't sent a single text to me besides the one earlier when I told her happy Easter.... She is posting things on Instagram yet is ignoring my texts.... Is she mad or just lost interest? Yesterday, I brought up some questions I had because I was hurting over her and this college guy who kept spamming her with ab pictures and stuff when he has a girlfriend... She said nothing is going on and I told her I believed her... And after that our conversations grew shorter and shorter... And now today I'm trying to stop myself from sending a message spamming her asking why she won't respond to me.... Help... What might be happening?

- Sia - 06-18-2014 05:43 AM

She's thinking of dumbing you.

I did that to my boyfriend.

I would ignore the texts, avoid lunch dates, occupy my time with other stuff.

Its a cowardly way to end things, of thinking that by ignoring your BF/GF the relationship would absolve itself.

But, all thoughts of ignoring my BF ended when he texted me one line, "Are you happy with me?" I felt so quilty, that he did nothing yet im making him go through hell. And then i said lunch. And from there we worked through it, and now we're okay. Smile

That question, packs alot of message behind it. Try it.