Twitist Forums
Should I get the 3MB or the 5MB data plan? For iPhone 5, teenager? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: Should I get the 3MB or the 5MB data plan? For iPhone 5, teenager? (/thread-165111.html)

Should I get the 3MB or the 5MB data plan? For iPhone 5, teenager? - Renu - 06-19-2014 02:53 AM

I think I'm getting an iPhone and I was wondering which data plan I should choose (AT&T)
I'm deciding between the 3MB and 5MB, how much is enough? I would use my phone for the usual things, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, random browsing. I have wi-fi at home and sometimes at school. I get emails during the day but I don't really send them. WHat would you guys recommend?
My bad, i meant 3GB and 5GB

- Brandon - 06-19-2014 03:07 AM

By MB you mean GB if that's right I would say 3GB is enough for a month since you have wifi at home.

- TROLL MCTROLLFACE - 06-19-2014 03:14 AM

I think you mean 3 and 5 GB, there's a big difference. I have a Verizon iPhone five, and I use about 1.5 GB per month. I have a 2 GB data plan. I think the 3 GB will be plenty.

P.S. I have wi-fi at home but not school if that helps

- Awesome - 06-19-2014 03:29 AM

thats not a lot of data plan.you can use that up just in one day.get sprint and get unlimited data plan.