Twitist Forums
DO YOU TELL HIS GIRLFRIEND HE CHEATED? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: DO YOU TELL HIS GIRLFRIEND HE CHEATED? (/thread-165200.html)

DO YOU TELL HIS GIRLFRIEND HE CHEATED? - mad dawg - 06-19-2014 12:30 PM

I am very torn about what to do- I started hooking up with one of my guy friends, Scott. It was getting serious in the sense of looking like it was going to turn into a relationship ( 10 months) and out of nowhere I found out ( via this girl "Christina's instagram) that Scott had been dating Christina for about a year. I literally had no idea he had a girlfriend. I immediately stopped getting with him/and communicating with him...but part of me thinks that Christina should know, sine most of their relationship, he had been cheating on her... they are 26 and 27 so this isn't some middle school relationship that is just going to disappear...

I don't want to be vindictive and start even more drama, but I have been cheated on, and would have wanted to know that my man was cheating, so I think she deserves to know?

Thoughts?

- asia - 06-19-2014 12:42 PM

Absolutely! The girl might be clueless about it and you also have to think if you were in her situation would you want to know. But do let her know gently and push the fact that you had no clue he was dating her or that he even had girlfriend.

- Kevin - 06-19-2014 12:47 PM

He's an a$$hole who used you as tool to hurt someone else with tell her

- Jeffrey - 06-19-2014 12:58 PM

1. It's not cheating if you're not married. Without vows of commitment it's just pretending and game-playing.

2. I say don't tell her you've been f-ing her boyfriend. What does anyone stand to gain from that? Are your trying to hurt her? Or him? It's certainly not going to make either of them happy. The only person it could possibly benefit is you, because then you'll get to 'hook-up' some more with him.

- rn - 06-19-2014 01:06 PM

Tell her but if she doesn't believe she'll regret it!

1.) It's better to be honest.

2.) You Could Change the future before he does.

3.) You Can save her from getting more hurt.

4.) She'll be glad you told.

5.) She might get mad because hearing that your being Cheated on ever since hurts.

6.) It's better to tell her before it's too late. She'll get more hurt if you don't.

7.) This happened to me. Sad