Twitist Forums
Is Google Chrome better than Internet Explorer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Is Google Chrome better than Internet Explorer? (/thread-165204.html)

Is Google Chrome better than Internet Explorer? - Terry Kincaid - 06-19-2014 01:07 PM

I just got Google Chrome and it was a blast. This made me question my tradition of only using Internet Explorer (I have IE8). Which is better?

- Tuhin - 06-19-2014 01:18 PM

GOOGLE CHROME for godsake..!
This one is faster than all browsers, main thing it it loads fast and don't hangs in between like IE does..!!

- Tuhin - 06-19-2014 01:19 PM

Chrome is 100x better then Internet explorer! I have a mac and it is so fast on there Internet explorer is one of the worst browsers on the planet! Please stick to chrome and get yourself a mac or iPad!

- BigDaddy - 06-19-2014 01:32 PM

Chrome Smile

- Mehran Mesbahzadeh - 06-19-2014 01:36 PM

Chrome is better than internet explorer
and Opera is the best internet explorer is Worst.

- Le wild Malik - 06-19-2014 01:46 PM

It sure is... The best

- Amy Lynn - 06-19-2014 01:48 PM

Google chrome is much better in most cases.

I have found a few times when certain websites do not support Google chrome though and I have to switch to either firefox or IE because of the needs of the website. These are usually business websites in which uploads or downloads need to happen and they don't support Chrome for these purposes. (not sure why)

- Grace Borland - 06-19-2014 02:02 PM

Chrome is simply a better browser than Internet Explorer, even as Microsoft prepares to launch Internet Explorer 9 to take on Chrome 10. In my oppinion google chrome is the best internet browser. i use both google chrome and internet explorer and i have noticed that there are many times when internet explorer does not respond and that sucks because when it does not respond, you cannot close it or click on any link. in my oppinion Internet explorer is more virus prone than any other browser. google chrome always responds and is faster and lesser virus prone than internet explorer.

- Petyr - 06-19-2014 02:10 PM

That's like asking if a diamond is better than a cow patty.

Of course.