Twitist Forums
People are not able to comment or like anything I put on facebook, help!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: People are not able to comment or like anything I put on facebook, help!? (/thread-165234.html)

People are not able to comment or like anything I put on facebook, help!? - 207 - 06-19-2014 03:59 PM

I changed a few of my privacy settings earlier and idk whats happened but as far as i am aware, people cant comment or like anything I put on facebook (going by view as a different person). This issue started today on the current desktop version of facebook (13th april 2014)

HELP ME!

What do I need to change..
dont tell me to look in facebooks help section because I have spent about an hour looking at that.

Thank you :*

- Alice - 06-19-2014 04:00 PM

When you use View As to see your timeline you really would not see the comment box and you would not be able to like either.

- pri✍ - 06-19-2014 04:11 PM

If your friends can see your post, they're able to like/comment it. So, check whether the audience setting for that post is Only Me, if yes, then change that. If not, then it's a FB glitch that can be fix by FB.