Twitist Forums
Why was Eric being mean to me but trying to flirt in message ?!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Why was Eric being mean to me but trying to flirt in message ?!!!? (/thread-165341.html)

Why was Eric being mean to me but trying to flirt in message ?!!!? - Shanice - 06-20-2014 02:29 AM

Okay so there this boy eric that's best friends with a boy that wanted to date me . I met both of them on Facebook and we all go to the same school , when I first met Jose he wanted to invite me to their group chat which made me look at him as sneaky . So he wanted me to accept his friend request so he could add me to the chat . He did and the whole time he was mean to me for no reason . The weird thing is I liked him still even though he was doing that . There's just something about him that makes me think . After that incident in the chat I met eric in person with his friend which I didn't know what to do , ever since I hugged Jose when he sees me in person he calls my name or says hi to me in the hallway . I know I'm not supposed to like him instead of his friend does eric like me back ??

- 729 - 06-20-2014 02:30 AM

If he's a hypocritical, inconsiderate, condescending, stuck-up bad boy, dump him or reject him and tell other girls to avoid him!