Twitist Forums
Had a terrible weekend, can i have some compliments? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Had a terrible weekend, can i have some compliments? (/thread-16540.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Chris - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

just means someone better is going to come along. he wasnt worth it if he did that to you. You sound like a great person, Im sure you will be happy again soon. Keep your chin up and get ready for that great person to cross your path!

- Christian - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

Start over right now. Fresh start...You can choose happiness or go skulking and lose track of what you should be doing all over a douchebag.

- bubblegumpandabear - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

he will come crawling back to you. Don't feel insignificant. Go ahead and cray and everything but show him without fail on the outside that you re fine and do not need him. When he does come crawling backtoyou say no the first time and second but if he ass you a third and you feel satisfied, nd still love him, say yes. make him know he's on a thin line and that he needs to shape up before things go back to how they were.

- Nancy - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

As he just cheated you, then why should you worry him so much, just ignore him, too.

- Chris D - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

That's a horrible thing to have done to you, and although it probably hurts now just remember that you are a much better person than he and also be happy you found out now, because thats not the type of person you want to have a relationship anyhow... also, you sound very nice and sweet Smile

- Lol Girl - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

your avatar has pretty glasses! That sux having your boyfriend do that. Do you want a hug? Smile

- Alison - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

If that was me, I would probably get another guy and dont even talk to the guy who cheated, just let him see what he's missing out on. Thats probably not the best advice lol but yeah 2 years is a long time so you will need time to get over him, it sucks when guys like that do what they do!!! I guess you should just have a bit of time to your self, then hang out with your girlfriends!! Like honestly, have heaps of fun with your friends. Friends are much better than boys lol and with all the fun your having, the guy that cheated on you should go from your mind. Flirt, go out, party, do whatever Wink

- Lynnmarie - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

You are better off without him. He's a bum to do that without even talking to you. Be glad you didn't marry him. You can do better. A better guy will come along soon.

- Pamela - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

lm in the same boat as you are in. l was seeing someone for three years and all of a sudden he no longer wants to see me anymore cause he's vdating someone else

- steephome867 - 11-09-2012 08:50 AM

I had a horrible weekend too, although it wasn't as bad as yours.

Just remember: If he had the "heart" (nerve) to do this to you, he's not worth it.